Nowadays, the increased air pollution and an unhealthy lifestyle is leading to many health related issues. And one of those issues is skin problem. It doesn’t matter whether you are a working woman or a housewife, there are times when almost all of us face different types of skin problems. And then we go for the hundreds of products available in the market to get faster results. However along with the use of skin care products to take care of our skin, we should also include good diet, better sleep patterns, exercise and lower stress levels.
In this blog you will get to know the basics that are necessary to take care of your skin. Below are some skin care tips that you should add in your daily routine to gain a healthy and glowing skin.
Drink Adequate Amount Of Water
We all know that drinking enough water is good for our health. But do you know that regular consumption of adequate amount of water can improve the texture and complexion of your skin? Yes, it is true! Drinking plentiful water is not only good for health, but it can give you a healthy, radiant and younger-looking skin too.
Try Simple Yoga Poses To Get A Natural Face Lift
Doing some simple yoga poses can help giving your face an extra lift and vitality. One of those poses is “downward dog” yoga pose. In this pose you just have to get on the floor on your hands and knees and then straighten your legs. Else just bend a bit forward and try reaching your toes. Keep yourself in any of these positions as long as you feel comfortable.
Get Clear Radiant Skin By Avoiding Sugar
Sugar is one of the biggest contributors to inflammation that shows up on the skin as acne, dry itchy skin, and wrinkles. Try to avoid sugar from your diet, especially if you have an important day coming up and want to look your best.
Turn Stress Into Bliss And Take Good Night Sleep For Clear Beautiful Skin
The common skin issues such as premature aging, acne, eczema, rosacea, and vitiligo get worse if you take too much stress. A good night’s sleep, meditation and exercise are some important ways to relieve stress and thus you can have glowing, clear skin, naturally.
Healthy Food Lifestyle
Having a good, planned diet also adds up to your skin. Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E rich food helps to ensure your skin remains healthy, especially if you have skin problems such as acne, eczema and premature aging. Take vegetables, fruits, dry fruits and sea food for the better skin care. The proper consumption of vitamins, minerals and proteins makes your skin beautiful and glowing.
Procrastination is something that everyone does in any state or in any condition. It is a challenge that we all have faced at one point or another. As long as humans have been around, we are struggling with avoiding, delaying and procrastinating on those issues that matter a lot to us. It is like a trap in which many of us fall into. According to many speakers and researchers, about 95% of us procrastinate at some point.
Usually, Procrastination includes negligence of an unpleasant but most important task, in favor of one that is more easier or enjoyable. But, if you procrastinate for a long time, probably you can become disillusioned and de-motivated with our work, that can lead to depression and in extreme cases, you may lose the job.
How to Stop Procrastination
To stop procrastination is a simple matter of exiting the doom loop by having control on your mood. With the help of right and different strategies, you can take the snaffles and make yourself in the mood to get things done. Below are some strategies that can help to make this happen and by following them you can easily stop procrastination.
- Find out why: Procrastination tells you something essential when you are not in the mood to work. It may be something simple like you need to take a break or eat, or it may be something complex like you are not satisfied with your job. Whatever may be the reason, in place of punishing yourself for procrastinating, just take a moment to reflect and find out why you are procrastinating. It may end up being a productive step you to take in winning the task.
- Remove your impediment: Before starting the task, take a moment to think about the things that can become obstacles in your way. Then, evolve a plan to ensure they don’t. For an instance, you received a mail of instructions for a task that you have to do, but if you do nothing related to it, you will repeatedly go back to the inbox to look at them, only to get distracted by other incoming e-mails. In such case, your management plan should be like to get instructions out of inbox before starting work. By planning further, avoid procrastination and maintain your focus. After all, it is harder to get focus than maintain it.
- Work in the right environment: If you do everything right while working in the wrong environment, this can make you transit to procrastination. It means keeping yourself away from electronics, televisions, loud places and friends. This is not works for everyone but you need to exercise regiment by working in that environment that would be right for you.
- Get real: The great way to become discouraged is setting unrealistic goals for your day that gives increment to negative moods and hence fuel procrastination. Always go with the realistic goals to keep things positive that keeps you in the right mood to work.
- Take control of your self-talk: Try to take control of your Inner critic by remembering yourself that “I am not going to procrastinate”, “I will not procrastinate”. But it’s a human nature to avoid thinking of something not to do as our mind attract towards the thing we are trying to avoid. The ultimate way is to shift your attention to something different instead of telling yourself not to procrastinate or think about what you will do and how it’s going to feel to have it done. In this way, your mind gets fix on the action that you want to take in place of the behaviour you are trying to avoid.
ticking now on check boxes on blackboard
Procrastination is the thing that can restrict your potential. It can also reduce morale, disrupt teamwork and even job loss or lead to depression. So it is important to take proactive steps to prevent it. For overcoming procrastination, the initial step is to recognize that you are doing it. Then try to identify the reason behind it and use appropriate techniques to manage and overcome it.
1. Bun style for short hair; try it to give yourself a look everyone would adore.
2. Perfect easy messy bun for long hair; give your hair this perfect simple look that would make people jealous of you.
3. Style your natural curls by quick and easy incredible bun style.
4. This bun style is elegant enough for thin hair. Try it and give your hair a marvelous look.
5. Cutest bun style for thick hair that will give your boring hairstyle a super fun.