Women face many unique health issues than men. In order to be healthy, you need to take out time for yourself. A healthy well-balanced diet, regular exercise and dealing with stress along with routine health screenings can be a key factor in getting rid of certain diseases. Some health issues that women have to deal with can be cured easily by following some home remedies. Read out the home remedies listed below and get rid of your health issues.
As women, we all go through pain during menstruation. It’s common to feel discomfort around your abdomen, lower back, and thighs while menstruation. Sometimes you will experience cramps, that is because your muscles are at work. Some girls and women also experience stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, headaches, or diarrhoea as well. Here are some tips that will help you to get rid of pain during this time.
1. Applying Heat: Applying heat is very helpful in getting relief from your abdomen and lower back pain. It helps relaxing the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the cause of your pain.
2. Drink chamomile tea: Having chamomile tea could also be helpful in menstrual pain as it is a natural anti-inflammatory. These drugs decrease the prostaglandin production, thus it helps in relieving menstrual cramps.
3. Make sure you’re getting enough vitamin D: Having enough vitamin D is important in preventing menstrual cramps. If you take enough Vitamin D while your menstruation, it will lead to a significant decrease in menstrual cramps.
Anaemia is a common problem prevailed in women; sadly it is a silent health problem. You can get out of it by adding some nutrients to your diet.
1. Have a diet rich in iron; consume vegetables like spinach, nuts, beetroot, red meat, apples, amla and plum.
2. Soak in the sun too as it increases the production of red blood cells.
3. Raisins and dates are a good combination of iron and Vitamin C. Hence, it enables the body to absorb the iron quickly and effectively from them. Have a handful of raisins and one or two dates in breakfast or as a mid-meal snack. They are also known to give you instant energy.
Many women experience insomnia and this sleep disorder causes other problems too. It can be prevented by some easy ways listed below.
1. Mindfulness and Meditation: Meditation helps in overcoming insomnia as well as it has other health benefits too. It is known for reducing stress, improving concentration, and boosting immunity.
2. Yoga: It is found that yoga has a positive effect on sleep quality. It also helps in stress-relieving, improving physical functioning, and boosting mental focus.
3. Warm Milk And Honey: A warm mug of milk and honey is one of the better home remedies for insomnia. Mix some amount of honey in warm milk and have it, it’ll help you to get rid of insomnia. Because milk has the sleep-inducing amino acid tryptophan in it, which increases the amount of serotonin, a hormone that works as a natural sedative, in the brain.
4. Use Lavender Oil: Several essential oils, including Lavender oil, have properties that help you have a good night sleep. Try including them in your life in some way.
Urinary Tract Infections
Being a woman, your chance of getting urinary tract infection (UTI) is high. Here are some home remedies that will help you to handle UTIs.
1. Drink Plenty Of Water: One of the first things you should do when you have a urinary tract infection is to drink plenty of water. Drinking enough water can help flush away the bacteria that causes this infection.
2. Blueberry Water: Taking blueberry water can also be beneficial if you are suffering from UTI. Because blueberries have the substances that prevent bacteria to stick in your bladder. To get rid of UTIs, combine 1 part unsweetened blueberry juice with 2 parts water and sip daily.
3. Add Vitamin C In Your Diet: Food rich in Vitamin C helps a lot to get out of this infection. Having food with plenty of Vitamin C is important because large amounts of vitamin C make urine more acidic.
When you are constantly suffering from a lack of energy and fatigue, you should not avoid it. Here are some home remedies that will help you to overcome fatigue.
1. Get enough of the sunshine: The energy from the sun helps a lot in recharging all your cells. It rejuvenates and heals your body and put it in the state of rest.
2. Try to minimize environmental pollutants from your home: This will help strengthen your immune system and give you more energy. Stop using air fresheners and carpet deodorants. They destroy health and create fatigue.
3. When you feel tired, you can increase oxygen flow and feel energized with this trick. Just lie on the floor and place one blanket (folded like a pillow) below your head and another (rolled) under your upper back. Stay in that position for 2 minutes as you take deep breaths.